International Magazine Swap - Sign Up!
Update 2/23: We need international swappers, US/Canadian side is now full and many await international friends to swap with. Email me if you're interested. Thanks! :)
It's time again for our reader swap! If you'd like to participate, read the following guidelines and email me asap at decor8blog AT yahoo DOT com.
1) NEEDED: 10 international (outside of North America) and 10 swappers from America/Canada.
2) 1 us/cad swapper will pair up with 1 int'l. I'll pick the pair and send both of you the needed contact information. You arrange everything from there. If you're in America, you can fit two magazines in a US Priority Int'l flat rate mailer for well under $8.
3) Once paired with a swapmate, you are responsible to complete the transaction via email. I'm not involved in this process.
4) Mail 2-3 magazines from your country to your swapmate. They will send the same number of magazines to you. Make sure you agree on a number before sending magazines out.
5) Issues must be new and current for this swap, issues need to be dated March or April.
6) Registration ends Thursday, March 1, 2007 at 5pm EST OR when 20 participants are registered.
7) I'm sure we'll have more sign up on the us/cad side, so I will accept only the first 10 that email me. Let's hope we get more than 10 international swappers, in which case, we may be able to include a few more from us/cad side and up the numbers. Let's wait and see... Last time we had 40 participate.
8) Remember that mailing magazines outside of the US can be somewhat expensive, I recently sent 2 magazines to Australia via airmail and it was around $17 USD. My swapmate spent around $35 Australian to send magazines to me (although she included an 3rd magazine and a little frame as gift). If you want to swap, remember, you'll need to pay for the shipping. Some people may not consider this when signing up... Although int'l flat rate mailers are available, and those save you a lot of money, so please visit your local post office for details.
9) Ask your swapmate if they have a preference, some of us already have access to International magazines here (and vice versa), so you should let your swapmate know your preference up front.
10) To register, please send me your full name, email, and mailing address to register. Commenting below is great, but you are not officially registered until you EMAIL me at decor8blog [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Please help spread the word on your blogs so we can obtain plenty of International swappers!