Have A Lovely Weekend!
It's weekend time friends! Yay! I wanted to post more from the What To Do... series today, but I thought that next week we'll just pick up where we left off with that because I have lots of links to share now and it's getting late so it's time to wrap up. What does the weekend mean for you? For me, it's freedom. :)
- First up, did you know that you can subscribe to decor8 RSS feeds right here? Yuppers, sure can!
- A new decor8 sponsor, Mi Spa is offering readers a special 20% off sale on their complete range of bath and body products. Use code decor8 at checkout. I want to try their Asian Pear lip balm. Thanks Mimie!
- Our second new sponsor this week, The Studio (Orla bags!).
- Aren't Geisha roll-on perfume oils from Aroma M. the best?
- Adorable new art from Sarah Jane Studios.
- DaWanda is sponsoring an upcoming ethical fashion event in Dublin this month called Fashion Evolution on April 24th.
- Find your creative voice in Italy with Mati McDonough and Kelly Rae Roberts who will be co-teaching a week long creative retreat in Tuscany this Fall. Learn more and register here. Sounds absolutely dreamy.
- The Brooklyn Indie Market will kick off its seasonal opening with an Indie Fest in Carroll Gardens in Brooklyn on May 3rd.
- Gorgeous new wood products from Natu Italy.
- Three Potato Four has their milk bottles up and ready to ship to your home.
- Totally funny letterpress cards from Zeichen Press.
- Jeanine Hays redesigned her blog AphroChic and it's hot.
- New wallpaper portrait series from Kiki & Polly.
- Hable Construction teamed up with Bella-Dura to create a line of eco-savvy
- fabrics suitable for outdoor and indoor. View them here.
- Hope Wallace gifted me a sample pack of her amazing cards, Paper Relics. I have to go place an order now, I'm smitten. Thanks, Hope!
- How do you feel about the new Starbucks logo (or about Starbucks in general)? Voice your opinion here, I sure did!
- I love Anna's new chair. You will be inspired.
I wish everyone a most lovely weekend. See you on Monday!
(photo by holly becker)