10 Links Worth Clicking
I thought that I’d round up 10 links that I recently came across and saved, some as a personal resource and others to share with my students in the BYW e-course. If you have any cool links that you recently found, things that you feel like sharing, please join in and leave your finds below.
Here are mine:
- Looking to round corners on your photos quickly? Try ez rounded corners.
- How to make homemade bookplates via Martha Stewart. This is a project I plan to work on this summer as I’ve always wanted to do this for my book collection.
- A beautiful Boston-based blog called Fresh 365 for vegetarian cooks looking for great recipes. Yum!
- Marie Claire Maison website. More inspiration than you can handle.That’s where the photos in this post are from. Hundreds more where these came from.
- Need to set up a free survey on your blog? Try Poll Daddy.
- Issue #2 of Antler magazine is available online as of yesterday.
- The portfolio of Karl Juengel. Yowser. NICE.
- Affordable eco shoes by Zoe & Zac at Payless. Yeah, really. I did a double take too.
- Target is going green as well with a rather large eco-friendly collection of goods.
- Looking to laugh a little when it comes to interior design? Read the Mogg Blogg. Just make sure you don’t have food or liquid in your mouth as you may choke because these ladies WILL make you burst out laughing.
Where are you clicking lately?
(images from marie claire maison)