Etsy Take Five Tuesday
Hi Everyone! Marichelle here from Heart Handmade and Wunderlust filling in for Holly as she makes her way across the Atlantic and then some. Really ballsy move right?? I'm SO jealous!! (but very, very excited for her and Tee.) Alright let's get this Etsy Take Five Tuesdays rollin' shall we?
1. Warsaw Made is a one woman operation and by the looks of things in her shop, Luren Jenison runs a pretty tight ship! I love her rustic utilitarian style and the best part is that it's all surprisingly affordable! I've got my eye on the Farm Tote and the Grocery Sacks (comes in a great little pouch of its own).
2. Kristen, the creator of Moontea Artwork lives on a hay farm with a creek, an old barn and an orchard. Oh and if that wasn't inspiring enough, it's also just 30 minutes away from a brewery on the beach! And she owns 7 llamas.... Erm exactly! Who's coming with me? Kristen, so is that the secret to creating a wonderful line of handprinted accessories and homewares? I'm a huge fan of the Lavender Sachets, you can never have too many of these! I stuff them in my drawers, keep them on my desk, by the windows, everywhere!
3. Osoo... oh Osoo! The original paintings were done with pencil and watercolor. The details are unbelievable, the colors mesmerizing. You really have to go to the shop to check out the larger images, especially the Butterfly! Beautiful.
4. Looking to do something creative? HyeKyung's Nothing Elegant shop never fails to inspire. She stocks THE cutest stamps, deco tapes, stationery and desk accessories. How cute is that matchbook post-it note set for instance? Or the Antique Rubber Stamp Kit?
5. Let's face it, there are a TON of jewelry shops on Etsy and the shops just keep comin'. Amy Olson's designs were an immediate stand out and I couldn't wait to share her work with everyone. Simply alluring! A punch of color is quietly tucked just so in each of the pieces, portraying a nice balance between bold and delicate. And not to mention the A-M-A-Z-I-N-G product shots!!!
Hope you saw a few of your favorites and discovered a couple of new ones! Holly will be back next week, reporting from her new hive and since I had the toughest time editing this down to just five I've decided to post some of my other picks on Heart Handmade today. Hope you enjoy them! Bye everyone! - Marichelle
(images linked to their sources above)