Etsy Take Five Tuesday
Hello Friends, it is Leslie here with another collection of Etsy finds for you. The picks are quite summery because it’s warming up here in Los Angeles and it is hard for me to think about anything else. I hope you enjoy browsing through these wonderful shops.
1. Mincing Mockingbird 5x7 Print. This shop has an incredible collection of fine art prints and cards. I especially love this little 5 by 7 print that I purchased.
2. Gallant and Jones Caligata Garden Deckchair. Beautifully handmade chairs and stools finished in all sorts of fabrics.
3. OliveManna Hand-Dyed Jute Twine. A few items are featured from this store today and I could really do an entire post on this store as it is a dreamy place for me!
4. OliveManna Hand-Dyed Twill Tape Fabric Ribbon. Gorgeous ribbons and the product shot is perfect!
5. The Wild Plum Japanese Wood Serving Bowls. These bowls are elegant and and would look beautiful on an open shelf in the kitchen.
6. Atelier Pompadour Paper Globe Ornament. I could imagine these hanging in a child’s room instead of a mobile or possible off some branches in a vase. 7. Prince Design bird bowl. This shop has such pretty patterns and sweet pieces like this can really brighten up any tiny corner of your home. 8. This and That From Japan elephants fabric in green. A fun fabric I have in my collection. 9. Leah Giberson Caravan Series. I really enjoyed browsing through Leah’s stunning artwork. 10. Jill Bent Grain Sack Pillow. These pillows are casual and sophisticated!
11. Peeko Apparel Canvas Tote. It seems we cannot get enough of stripes this summer and this bag looks really functional and well made of reclaimed cotton fabric. 12. Fishbone Deco Retro Fan. It is a feat when you can find a fan that looks this good. 13. OliveManna Jute Twine. More twine for a summer project. 14. Spinthread Cubic Bracelet. I just love this bracelet and am having to really hold myself back from buying it right now! 15. Extraseed Eco Friendly Leather Flat. There are many pretty flats to check out in this shop.
Thank you for joining me for another edition of Etsy Take Five and I will see you back here in a moment with another post to inspire you -- Holly is back in Germany now and will be with you again tomorrow. - Leslie.
(images linked to their sources above)