Handmade Shopping: 10 Etsy Shops
Hey there people! :) I thought I'd put together 10 Etsy shops in a mini shopping round-up for you today since I missed Take Five yesterday -- double your pleasure with 10 instead of 5! Here are some sellers that you may already know about if you've been blogging or reading blogs for awhile -- others may be brand new if you are newly online visiting handmade shops for the first time. I hope that you enjoy these talented handmade things for you, your home, your friends... Everyone loves handmade!
1. Jennifer Davis - Prints and paintings.
2. The Lime Shop with tear towels, aprons and more.
3. Papersquid - Modern eco-friendly papers.
4. Kush Kush - For the kid in you.
6. Inaluxe - Fantastic colors and patterns that pop!
7. Michele Maule - Collages with heart, both prints and original works.
8. Palomas Nest - I bought my husband a custom text bowl a few years ago and he still keeps it on his bedside table.
9. Drikab - I also have a bag from drikab that I bought years back as well, very durable -- I still have it!
10. Maria Kallin Photography - Such a treat!
I hope you saw something that made your heart go boom boom!
(images: linked to their sources above)