13 Creative Christmas Decorating Ideas
If you celebrate Christmas, you will love this board that I put together to inspire you on Pinterest - though I must confess that lots of the ideas are versatile enough that you can tweak them to fit your style, your religion, your life. There are lots of pretty decorating ideas to be found and some recipes, too. Here is but a glimpse below...
1. giant diy balloon ornaments from studio diy.
1. pine tree cookies from natalia from blog fotograficzny.
3. diy ornaments with paint and paper from knot magazine.
4. diy tree cards by cecilieslykke.
6. A simple wreath made from colored string lights on 101 woonideeen.
7. trees on tin cans for wrapping gifts and 8. hand painted ornaments by cecilieslykke.
9. golden walnut placecard holders from knot magazine.
10. socks in all sizes as an advent calendar by cecilieslykke.
11. yummy spiced advocaat custard recipe from what's for lunch honey.
12. A washi tape snowflake diy from knot magazine.
13. A delicious and beautifully decorated gugelhupf german winter cake recipe by lebenslustiger.
So many festive ideas, don't you think? I hope you like looking through my board on Pinterest for more beautiful ideas, too. xo, Holly
(images linked to their sources above.)