12 Creative Things To Make & Do At Home
I'm working with the new Pinterest headquarters in Berlin (weee!) on an amazing campaign and it includes putting together some pinboards for them. One is all about Creativity and it's called Sei kreativ. You can see it here but I want to share 12 creative things to make and do below. These are definitely some creative and inspiring ideas. I really love the twinkle twinkle hand lettering on the glass cabinet. I have some white glass markers and a glass cabinet so I'm going to totally try that this week and Instagram it for ya (Follow me if you'd like @decor8).
1. Writing on cabinet doors with white glass markers - Dutch photographer Ernie Enkelaar
2. Installing a wall of empty frames and vintage mirrors. This is photographer Mari Eriksson's home.
3. Make some colorful trivets. Sugar & Cloth and their super awesome DIY Colorblock Trivet diy.
4. String some ornaments grouped by color. Sugar & Cloth *I love her blog*
6. Make your own gift wrap using photos you've taken. Fall for DIY *awesome blog, must read* I love this photo gift wrap.
7. Get craftin' and make some candlestick holders. DIY candlesticks from Design For Mankind by Laura Parke.
8. Make some cardboard playhouses for your kids. I saw this on BKids and went bonkers. So sweet.
9. Think of a word and put it on your cozy sweatshirt. This sequin sweatshirt diy is from A Beautiful Mess. Oh yeah.
10. For your next party, make up some glittery ice cubes with edible glitter. A Subtle Revelry has a great diy up so check it out.
11. Make some massive tissue paper flowers for a celebration. These are from Mokkasin *the world's most amazing mother of a small tribe and small biz owner to boot*.
12. Create a lovely jewelry display above a dresser in your bedroom. This is a mere branch cleaned down to the bones, photographed by Garance Dore.
Aren't these great ideas? I thought so too. Tomorrow I have a lovely share for you from a student that my friend met in one of her classes recently far, far away. I can't wait to introduce you to this very creative, amazing woman and her photos and a short interview, too. See you tomorrow.
(images: linked to their sources above.)