I have some good news to share. We all need good news on a Monday, don't we?! Okay so first, I was interviewed via podcast last week by Alison from Craftcast and you know, it came out really relaxed and nice and perhaps even a bit inspirational so you may enjoy hearing it. If you click on this link, my interview begins about 1/4 of the way in and runs for about 25 minutes.
In the interview I talk about how I got my start in this crazy blogging adventure, how I feel about decorating trends, I even give some decorating advice and I reveal WHO is hosting the US book tour for Decorate, besides the lovely folks at Chronicle who are sponsoring it, of course. I hope that you enjoy "hearing" me as you "read" me so often, and that you'll be around for my book tour, I'll be posting all of the dates, times, locations, very soon so you can get it on your calendar. But for now, you can save the following dates:
- Saturday, June 25th, Amsterdam, 5:00-7:00 pm at The American Book Center. Info here. Please come, hug me, hang out, sign my guest book... :)
- Saturday, August 20th, Boston (Back Bay).
- Tuesday, August 23rd, Chicago
- Thursday, August 25th, San Francisco
- Friday, August 26th, Los Angeles (Beverly Hills)
- Monday, August 29th, Philadelphia
- Tuesday, August 30th, New York City (SoHo)
I hope that you enjoy the podcast, I'm running out for a few hours so I'll see you tomorrow!
(image: holly becker for decor8)